Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend Bliss


This weekend we took a short trip to Encinitas, California. It's an adorable little ocean town just north of San Diego. We spent the weekend relaxing on the beach and oogling at the gorgeous surfer boys. Here are some pics from our excursion! Hope you all had a delightful weekend!
Self Realization Gardens
Dress: BB Dakota (Got it from a thrift store for $8!)
I love the bold shoulders, it works for my shape because I have narrow shoulders and a wider waist so it can help to even me out. Also the bold floral print is an unconventional pick for January.

Gorgeous flowers at the Self Realization Garden.
I shamelessly love selfies. Yes, I do really need
glasses.

Typical beach pic with Kelsey.
Another shameless selfie. Sorry...
Bikini: Blitz Couture


Awww Yeahhh.
Photo Cred: Liz.
Kelsey and Liz on la playa.


Another mandatory beach photo.

 ♦

No comments:

Post a Comment