Thursday, January 24, 2013

Back in black

I love the color black. Now, I know what you're thinking: black is for punks. black is boring. black is just something to flatter everyone.

Well friends, I've got news for you. Black is all of the above, but it's also so much more! You can dress it up, dress it down or put it anywhere in between.

Here are some of my favorite ways to wear black:
-Wear all black! But don't just throw on a plain black tee with black jeans, a black hoodie and black shoes. Do it right like these ladies! By mixing up the textures and shapes of their clothes, they are pulling off the classy & chic all black look.



-Add a pop of color with a predominantly black outfit. Her bright lipstick, shoes and jacket break up her dress and tights.

-Here's my favorite outfit with lots of black accents!

Sweater: forever 21 
Skirt: urban outfitters
socks: target
boots: buffalo exchange

Excuse my awkward peace sign,
I didn't know what to do with my hands. 
Also exucse the lack of scenery. 
This is outside my dorm.

I leave you with a quote: 


xo







1 comment: