Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Poppin' tags: part one

I'd like to share with you one of my greatest joys in life: finding a great deal. I refuse to pay full price for just about everything. TLC should seriously do an Extreme Cuponing special on me, but about clothes, not food. I will search the corners of the planet to save a few doll hairs ($) on something I must have; as a broke college student with expensive taste this is a must. I know there are many of you out there who are in the same boat as me... You see that hot Wildfox sweater on Tumblr only to die when you find out it would consume 3 months worth of paychecks... but I have good news for you!

There are many ways to look like your pockets are a bit deeper than they really are. In this series of posts, poppin' tags, I'll fill you in on all the tricks I know. I'd also love to hear yours!! Who knows, with all of our thrifty techniques we may be able to conquer the world of retail... I dream of a better world, haha...

A little sneak peek of what's to come:
Here's an outfit I wore today that cost me a total of $6.50!! (minus the shoes... :/ )
-shirt from the Reno, nv saver's $5 plus $1.50 worth of studs and bleach. (I did a little modification...)
-skirt $free (hand me down from a friend)
-shoes, let's not talk about it...

Let's end this post with a link to a magical video that you all should watch. Prepare yourselves for some thrift shopping! Stay tuned to my poppin tags posts to learn more!!


No comments:

Post a Comment