Friday, January 25, 2013

watch of the week

So if you know me you know I have a slight obsession with watches. It started last summer with my first job at a watch store. I fell in love with the michael kors' watch collection (seriously who wouldn't?). Since then three watches have been added to my collection, yet I won't be satisfied until I have eight (the average number of watches a watch collector owns).

in all honesty I truly believe a nice watch can bring a whole outfit together. so weekly I will feature a watch or a style of watch I find trendy.

to start off, I will discuss my new favorite MK watch.


Watch of the Week is Michael Kors Horn Jet Set Watch 
I love the color and texture of this watch. It's gold accents and mother of pearl face make it classy while it's still stylish. Jet set is one of my favorite collections from MK, it is sleek and feminine with out being too dainty (boyfriend watches are VERY in). Another quality I love about this watch is the color makes it versatile, making it easier to pair outfits with.

Here are some similar watches:

Anyone can pull off a watch, so why not start your collection now?

No comments:

Post a Comment