Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My style in a nutshell

5 fashion finds I couldn't live without:

-leggings (They're so darn comfy and look casual with toms or edgy with heels)

-slouchy, oversized tee shirts/cutoff tanks (clever graphics are cute. thin fabric is a MUST! I never wear the Hanes' beefy t-shirt fabric. It just doesn't lay right on the body.)

-toms (literally the most comfortable shoe on the market. They also pack up small, meaning if you wear heels somewhere, you can stash toms in your purse for when your feet get sore)

-cutoff denim booty shorts (I always make these. I'll post a tutorial at some point)

-jeffrey campbells (These heels are THE MOST COMFORTABLE! They are well worth the $$$ and will spice up even the most boring of outfits.)

Sidenote: I love cats in case you can't tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment