Monday, January 21, 2013

flashblack to formals

Let's be honest, I was the girl in high school that went to every school dance. 
And what is necessary for every formal dance? A dress.
Dress shopping with my figure is a bit of a challenge.
And not until my senior year did I start making the right choices for my body.

Exhibit A:
the upper area was not large enough! this dress did not show off my figure

Exhibit B:
I was getting closer, but the color was not for me.

Exhibit C:
 finally I got it right. I found a dress with support (I was still able to wear a bra under). It showed off my figure. The color worked.


tips for formal (when you have boobs)
1. avoid strapless dresses, face it they don't support the girls
2. try one shoulder strap, it's a nice alternative to show off some skin 
3. avoid dresses that dictate the size of your boobs (see below image)
4. try different colors, your fav color may not match your body's complexion
5. don't be afraid to go snug! show off that fine body



Overall, remember what may look good on your bestie, doesn't always work for you. 
You do you.

2 comments:

  1. Ladies in a nutshell, you kept my interest. Not an easy feat considering I am grandma material. Good work! I shall return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! let us know if you want to see us write about anything in particular.

      Delete