Thursday, February 7, 2013

Summer in Spring

i guess since I'm from southern california, summer is constantly on my mind.

Even though it's February, last weekend I was still able to chill by the pool.
Last Sunday, beautiful and sunny.

With my shape, finding swimsuits that make me feel comfortable, while still looking cute, is extremely challenging. 


If you have a bigger bust and a smaller waist, here are my tips for you.


1. Support is helpful (for me, necessary). Buy a suit that has straps. You may be running around the beach or playing volleyball in the pool, you don't want any awkward slips!

2. Buy a suit and bottoms separate. Face it, in a top you may be a x-large and in the bottoms you may be a small. Don't make one of your assets suffer. Please both areas by buying them separate

3. Choose a top that doesn't dictate the size of your boobs. When choosing tops always chose the tops where you are able to tie the neck and the back yourself. This way you are in control.

4. DIY! While on pinterest last week (yes I'm obsessed) I found a picture of someone using an old bra to make themselves a swimsuit. Great idea because then you will get the perfect fit!



Happy Swimming.









No comments:

Post a Comment