Thursday, February 14, 2013

*quirky title about my favorite things*


1. target flats 
my favorites are the black ones, they literally go with EVERYTHING.
But I love the other colors I own too (red, brown, sand, blue)
they are super comfy (after you break them in) 
I literally wear them almost everyday.
Women's Mossimo Ona Patent Ballet Flats

2. v necks
I love v necks, they just work a lot better for my body shape.
But play around with it, your body may look better in scoop neck!
(this advice may sound silly but I'm serious, it makes a difference)


3. infinity scarves
my favorite has to be the gray one my mom bought me for Christmas from New York & Company.


infinity scarves help dress up an outfit without trying too hard

4. Fit Me concealer
This concealer by maybelline new york actually does what it says! 
what a concept right?
I love it, I found a tone that actually blends with my skin and doesn't look fake.
Great for a girl like me who has never really used concealer before. 

5. Mk watch
i mean seriously, you can't go wrong with a Michael Kors watch, they are so in style right now.
Also, I'm obsessed.

6. Pearl earrings
They are so simple, they go with almost any outfit.
you can find fake ones for really cheap at stores like Forever 21
Since they are cheap, you don't have to be sad when you lose one!

No comments:

Post a Comment