Sunday, February 3, 2013

Brand spotlight: Jeffrey Campbell

I know I've mentioned this awesome brand before but I seriously just cannot stress enough how much I Love these shoes!! They are super unique and, wait for it... Comfortable!! I will never ever buy high heels from Payless, target, forever 21, or any other cheap retailer. While these are fine for clothing and flat shoes, it is essential to me that my heels are comfortable. I like to wear them to class, out to parties, other events and what not. I need to be able to walk and stand and dance without excruciating pain! Jeffrey Campbell shoes allow for this like no other shoe I've ever worn!

I know they're expensive but they are so worth it! So worth it in fact, I own 6 pairs. Here are my favorites that are on the market right now:

Jeffrey Campbell Pointe, black velvet


Streetcred Shoe in Metallic Teal (Karmaloop.com Exclusive)


Jeffrey Campbell Damsel, Charted Map


Jeffrey Campbell Cosmic Lita


Jeffrey Campbell Cuffed Cutout Platform


Jeffrey Campbell Shattered Platform in Neon Pink




Jeffrey Campbell Damsel Claw


Jeffrey Campbell Holy Stud


Jeffrey Campbell Shadow Stud


Jeffrey Campbell Night Walks in Black Suede

My next post will be about the Jeffrey's that I personally own and where I got them! (Also how I got a great deal on them!)

2 comments:

  1. Great post!! We love Jeffrey toooo! But I guess we ARE biased ;) Will pop back next week to see if you have posted your own collection of JCs yet ;)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete