Monday, February 11, 2013

Scotch tape nails!

So I've been seeing a ton of pictures online of these rad But super complicated looking manicures. I really wanted to try one of them because they look great but I'm really bad at painting nails... So I found a simple manicure that involves a bit of scotch tape and two colors of polish. It's pretty foolproof and looks great! Enjoy!!

Here are the steps:
1. Paint your nails a solid color,
2. Wait until they are completely dry! This is very important!!
3. Cut or rip the tape in half length wise then place the tape on your nail with the straight edge towards the corner of the nail you're going to paint.
4. Paint the corner of your nail that's taped off with a different color. (I chose gold sparkles) don't be afraid to paint on top of the tape.
5. Wait until it dries and gently peel off the tape.

Voila! You've got gorgeous nails!! You can use this technique to create different shapes too!









No comments:

Post a Comment