Sunday, February 10, 2013

kelsey's top picks

♠ 
There's a few products that I have been in love with lately and I thought I'd share some with you!

Top pick: Makeup
I love bronzer. When I look dead in the morning, putting on a little bronzer livens me up and it's super quick and easy. My favorite bronzer is Laura Mercier's pressed powder. It's a little pricey but so worth it!

Top pick: Clothes
As of late I've been really into long, slightly oversized plain t-shirts. I just picked up this one from The Gap and I love it!! So comfy and you can dress it up or down.

Top pick: Shoes
Tom's are a necessity in every girls life. Not only are they cute but they are also unbelievably comfortable. Plus, when you buy a pair you give to a child in need! I have the red corduroys and I'm obsessed. Amory can back me up on this one.

Top pick: Purse/Accessory
I hate bringing a purse everywhere, so for Christmas I got a super handy Vera Bradley wristlet. It carries my ID, debit card, cash, and phone and I dont have to lug around a bag. It's perfect.

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment