Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How short is too short...?


Soo... I'm not exactly the most conservative dresser. We will just put it that way. I love me some booty shorts! However, I do wonder if sometimes I take it too far... My theory is that if you've got it, flaunt it! I really hate to be told what I can and can't wear. Im young and at least for now I will do what I want! So basically, for all you daring girls (or guys, I guess?) out there, just wear what y'all want to. We have the rest of our elderly lives to dress like respectable human beings so why start now? I'm not totally sure where I'm going with this but I just wanted to share my thoughts with all you lovelies.

P.S. if you wear high waisted booty shorts or skirts, it can trick people into thinking your more covered up because there's more fabric. Sneaky sneaky!!



No comments:

Post a Comment