Friday, February 15, 2013

favorites!

♣ 
raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, 
bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens,
brown paper packages tied up with strings, 
here are a few of my favorite things!

1. army jackets. mine in particular is from urban outfitters. it's comfortable, warm, and a great staple for my closet. 

[urban outfitters]

2. sunglasses. mine are by warby parker, in the jasper whiskey style. i adore them.
[www.warbyparker.com]

3. white high-top converse. they're comofortable and go with virtually everything!



4. liquid eye-liner by kat von dee. you can get this at any sephora. it goes on really easily (trust me, i'm terrible at make-up), and it lasts all day!

[available at sephora]

5. Sundresses. A loose, flowy, plain or printed sundress works perfectly for almost any day or occasion.



6. hand lotion. my hands are always dry, and this moisturizer keeps them nice and soft. it comes in a travel size and a regular size. i own both and keep one with me at all times!
[soap & glory's hand food. available at sephora]


so there you have it! just a few of my favorite every-day items.
have a lovely day!
xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment