Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Perfect First Date Look!

Hello Lovelies! Even though my love life is falling to shambles, I'm sure that not all of yours are so here are some date dress ideas. I hope that all your love lives are filled with unicorns and rainbows!! If you're stressing about what to wear if your special honey bunny is planning on taking you out tomorrow never fear! Here are some cute ideas for a couple different outfits depending on the type of date. Much love!!

This is a great dress. It would be super flattering on many different body types, and it could either be dressed down with some casual sandals or dressed up with cute heels!



This dress is a great look for a daytime date or maybe a concert. Throw a cute cardi and some flats on and you're golden!

I LOVE This dress! It's so great for a dinner date with that quirky guy who will appreciate your unique sense of stye.

Meeting the parents? Going to brunch? Fancy dinner? This dress is fun but still somewhat conservative with the high neckline and cap sleeves. Throw a statement necklace and some kitten heels on and you're ready to go.

Okay, I realize that probably 1% of you would wear this dress but I'm literally in LOVE with it... My style can be pretty edgy, and this is both edgy and sexy. The perfect combo for an evening with that bad boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment