Friday, March 22, 2013

The Airport Test


Hello lovelies!! I hope you all are enjoying yourselves on spring break!! I just started mine yesterday! Woo hop! Anyways, getting home was a bit of an ordeal for me... Let's just say I spent 12 hours in the airports and in the air and I had to run through the Phoenix airport from one side literally to the other. Full sprint. Carrying two bags and ski boots. Long story short, I spent 12 hours traveling in my Jeffrey Campbell Lita Espanas. They were incredibly comfortable! I couldn't believe it! Actually, I could because Jeffrey's are the best shoes in the world... But I'd say that after 12 hours of walking, waiting, running, airplane foot swelling, and what not they passed the travel test!

I can't recommend these shoes highly enough. They're super comfortable and worth the extra $$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment