Wednesday, March 20, 2013

first day of spring!



Since it's the first day of Spring I decided that I would make a post about my must-haves for my favorite season!

Since it's getting to be beach bummin' weather here in Southern California, I wanted to start with perfect beach cover ups!

  • long t-shirts are a staple, the less clothes at the beach, the better! but if you want to go to a store it's a little awkward only having a shirt on.
  • a tank top and skirt are also a good combo because you can go to lunch or into a store and it's not as uncomfortable
  • and my favorite, a cover up dress. so comfortable but also cute!!
I have too many sandals but I think they can pull together an entire spring outfit!
top:target//bottom:jcrew//side:steve madden

The most essential thing in any spring wardrobe are sundresses. The easiest way to look put together without having to try.

white and mint:topshop//floral:lipsy
happy spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment